BAC Botanical Antimicrobial Cleaner Description
Made with botanical ingredients, BAC Botanical Antimicrobial cleaner is an EPA certified Coronavirus cleaning agent and disinfectant which destroys odor-causing bacteria & prevents mold. Perfect for mold remediation projects, neutralizing odor leaving no harmful residue. Non-corrosive, non-staining, made in the USA, ready to use formula.
Features and Benefits
- Prevents mold
- Removes hard water deposits
- One step deodorizing cleaner
- Plant and mineral based ingredients
- FIFRA – 25B exempt designated safe ingredients
- Non-irritating on skin
- Highly renewable and biodegradable
- No rinse formula
- Made in the USA
- Ready to use and concentrate formula
- EPA Certified Coronavirus Disinfectant
For use in
- Emergency Rooms
- Operating/Procedure Rooms
- Patient Rooms
- Common Areas
- Electronics including touchscreen displays, keyboards, and water- sensitive equipment
- Aging Care Facilities
- Day Care Facilities
- Public Buildings
- Cruise Ships
- Athletic Facilities
Make sure you keep a good supply of BAC on hand as supplies sometimes run low. BAC is not yet certified to kill CV19, however it will kill SARS, MRSA, and all known pathogens quickly, with a long time residual effect of weeks! BAC also works great if you are using dry wipes. Just soak the wipes in BAC and voila, you have amazing wet wipes! We also use BAC in our Award Winning Hand Sanitizer -so should you!
The CDC recommends that you clean and disinfectant all surfaces regularly with an EPA Certified Disinfectant. BAC will kill all pathogens organically and provides a residual effect without all the nasty toxins of most disinfectants.
• Electrostatic Spray – Approximately 7500 Sq.Ft. 3D Application
• Fogging – Approximately 1500 Sq.Ft.
• Active-Thyme essential oil, CAS-8007-46-3
• 40 CFR180.940(a) Food-contact surfaces in public eating places, dairy processing equipment, and food –processing equipment and utensils
• 40CFR 180.960 any food use site
• Minimum Risk Exemption 40CFR 152.25(t)
• EPA (GRAS) – Generally Recognized as Safe
• 40 CFR 180.910 / 40 CFR 180.920 FIFRA 25 B-For use on growing crops or raw agriculture products after harvest.
• 40 CFR 180.930 for use on animals.